Introducing the ProTimer shot timer with numerous feature additions
We have taken all the best parts of our Pocket Pro II design and added improvements to make the ProTimer among the best in value on the market.
Now you can get more useful practice session information with a simple built-in user interface. Collect and review all your shot data right from the timer display with a 50 shot string memory and hit factor scoring calculation.
Requires one 9volt alkaline or lithium battery for operation (not included)
- Built-in 50 string memory and on-screen review, numbered in chronological order with date/time stamp. Stores all shot string data including hit factor scoring info
- Built-in Hit Factor (points per second) scoring on-screen, after shooting a stage you can navigate to the scoring screen and enter your “points down” to get your hit factor. Once you have entered your total stage points, it is carried over to new strings until you change it
- Up to 5 Par time settings for multiple beeper alerts at specified time intervals
- Increased sensitivity capability that can pick up the snap of a finger
- Start signal LED, bright white 850mcd LED can be used for an alternative start signal. Excellent for hearing impaired or a private practice session. This can be disabled via the menu settings
- 3.5mm headset jack with adjustable volume, now you can use a set of earbuds (not included) instead of the beeper so others don’t hear the timer
- Bright blue backlit LCD screen positioned for easy viewing from your belt
- 2 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and a 1/2 retail price repair guarantee
- Over 30 years of experience in shot timer design and manufacturing
- Replaceable Alkaline or Lithium 9 volt battery power (not included) for 20+ hours of operation
- Quality accessories and replacement parts
- Made in the USA quality and service at a reasonable price
- Operating Temperature: 30-110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accuracy: +/- .01 seconds
- Max # of Shots Per String: 70
- Max # of Strings in Memory: 50
- Max # of Rounds per Minute: 1800
- Max # of Par Time Beeps: 5
- Start Delay Range: .1 to 9.90 seconds
- Backlight On Time Range: 0-99 seconds
- Beeper Output: 1.5 Khz, 100dB, 200 msec duration
- LED Output: 850 mcd, 200 msec duration
- Max Time Limit: 199.9 seconds before wraparound
- Average Battery Life: 25 hours of operation
- Power Consumption: See page page 14 of the operating manual
- Battery Type: 9 volt alkaline or lithium
WarrantyNon-warranty repair guarantee: Competition Electronics will not charge more than ½ the current retail price to repair any current model shot timer we manufacture regardless of its condition.
Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase.