Our classic model…..still a favorite!
The Pocket Pro measures shot time intervals for personal practice and scoring matches! A timeless design that has set the standard for shot timers. Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation.
- Review up to 50 shots- forward or reverse
- Ergonomic design allows right or left hand operation without covering the buzzer and sensor
- Saves batteries with automatic power down after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Large display with .5 inch tall numbers
- Displays time to 199.99 seconds
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Direct review of shots, split times, and shot number
- Par time for a "second beep" to indicate a time limit
- Switch selectable instant/random delayed start
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Low battery indication
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
- SHOT CAPACITY: 50 shots
- PAR TIME LIMIT (stop tone): 99.9 seconds
- MAXIMUM TIME (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
- BATTERY TYPE: 9 volt alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: approx. 20 hours
- DISPLAY TYPE: ½" X 2" numeric segment lcd
- DIMENSIONS: 3 1/8" x 4 ¼" x 1 ½"
- WEIGHT: 6 ½ ounces
- BUZZER OUTPUT: 1,500 Hz
WarrantyNon-warranty repair guarantee: Competition Electronics will not charge more than ½ the current retail price to repair any current model shot timer we manufacture regardless of its condition.
Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase.